Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Latest & Greatest

It's strange that tomorrow is Thanksgiving, it sure doesn't feel like it. Before a couple weeks ago I had all but written it off until a missionary couple mentioned they have a big get-together at their house. I'm totally stoked.
In other news, for the first part of the week I was in the GOPD-General Out Patient D...what does the D stand for? Department? Doctor? I don't know, probably one of those. Then today I was in the lab, fascinating stuff. Tomorrow I'm in the pharmacy; I've been there before, mostly counting and packaging pills.
Don't be fooled by this brief update; there's a lot going on in my head and as time goes on it's proving more and more difficult to put it all to page. I'm observing a lot, thinking a lot and learning even more. I guess you could say I'm letting it all simmer for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving from London to Nigeria! Both of us are in places where Thanksgiving as we Americans know it doesn't really exist. But I was glad to know that you will have a chance to get into the spirit of Thanksgiving where you are as I am hoping to do here also in London. Always great to hear what you are doing there, as you say, there must be more happinging than you can process in your thinking all at once! Love you and missing you, Mom xxx